Landscape paintings is regard a natural landscape as the object of painting, painting materials is used for painting creation. It can be divided into: natural landscape painting, mountains-and-waters painting, street painting and so on.
Landscape composition generally follow the basic principles of steady and balanced, it will make people more comfortable when looking at it. It is stable and good but it will lack of the beauty if there is no any change in the painting. If the composition of the sense of stability is too strong, which will make the picture too solemn. Therefore, in the creation of a landscape, it must consider stability and balance, and a sense of hierarchy.
Composition is generally divided into: long-term, medium shot, close shot. This picture will be more clear sense of hierarchy. When framing, the level of view and composition is very much related. If a group of buildings or a group of mountains, overlooking from above or from below, there will be a completely different feeling. Different landscapes should be based on the visual effects of the selected scenic spots.
Same In Category
- Why are Oil Paintings to be Painted on Cloth
- Which Subjects Are Best?
- What is dry strokes paintings
- What are the characteristics of hand-painted oil paintings?
- What is Hanging Oil Painting in the Living Room
- Van Gogh Museum
- Thinking of Oil Painting Art
- The value of oil painting
- The thinking of painting and art
- The Reasons For Oil Painting Damage