What is dry strokes paintings
The so-called "dry strokes" refers to the not use of or rarely use of toning oil or other color media, but the use of large hard brush directly dipped in paint painting, which is a direct way of painting.
Dry pen painting will leave dry or even hard pen trace, it is different from the general brush strokes. Not fully reconcile the accumulation of color will produce point-like mottled spotted color, need to reconcile the visual, resulting in a harmonious and brilliant effect.
The color of the pen in the rough shining with the jumping luster, slowly stacked up the color of the most common way to describe the image, loose pen is conducive to the screen repeatedly modified. Dry strokes apply to any foundation, including canvas, wood and oil paintings. But hard support base better, it will not cause too much trouble due to coloring.
Same In Category
- Why are Oil Paintings to be Painted on Cloth
- Which Subjects Are Best?
- What are the characteristics of hand-painted oil paintings?
- What is Hanging Oil Painting in the Living Room
- Van Gogh Museum
- Thinking of Oil Painting Art
- The value of oil painting
- The thinking of painting and art
- The Reasons For Oil Painting Damage
- Oil paintings, pays an important role in your house