How to place oil painting?
In addition to the choosing of place, the light is another factor which people should take into consideration especially ultraviolet. The ultraviolet could lead to greatly damage to the oil paints. In that case, people should choose incandescent with faint diffuse lighting natural light and low wattage. The low UV fluorescent is also the good choice. It should be noted that the distance between the lamps and paintings should be also required to ensure the uniform heating for oil painting.
Generally speaking, the most suitable environment humidity for oil painting saving should be between 50 percent to 60 percent and the ambient temperature should be controlled between 18 to 22 degrees Celsius.
Some details cannot be ignored by people. The first and foremost is to keep the houses cleaning cheap canvas prints for sale condition which is the basic working collectibles for maintaining the oil painting. Before touching the oil painting, people should first wash their hands carefully. On the other hand, the oil painting should be also kept away from the cigarette smoke and have dust cleaning regularly.
Before the removal for dust People should be sure to check the oil painting carefully see whether the painting surface has cracked and loosening places. Furthermore, the choice of tools for dust cleaning is also very important. The best choice is the wool material pen or brush and the using for wet rag must be avoided.
Same In Category
- Why linen is the best choice for canvas materials?
- The restoration of oil paintings
- The most popular way to decorate a blank wall
- The intrinsic factors of influencing of collection of oil paintings
- Selection of painting frame
- Oil painting techniques
- Oil painting have stretching
- Materials and methods for making texture of oil painting
- How to save oil paintings in the humid air environment?
- How to protect oil paintings