Why are Oil Paintings to be Painted on Cloth
In the art gallery, in the gallery, and in the art exhibition, we can see many beautiful oil paintings. These oil paintings are usually painted on cloth, and some are painted on wood or cardboard. Why not draw on paper?
Because the paint used in painting is very special, it is processed by mixing some plant oil with other pigments. The colors of the pigments made in this way are very bright, and there is a strong hiding power. The colors of the paintings are real and will not change color for a long time. Because there is a lot of oil in the color, the color is thick and thick when painting, so ordinary paper can not bear, you have to use cloth or wood, cardboard to paint. The oil painting was adopted by many painters after the improvement of the foreign painter Van Eyck Brothers. After a period of development, many famous painters appeared. Da Vinci is the most famous one. His works "Mona Lisa" and "The Last Supper" are world famous paintings.
Same In Category
- Which Subjects Are Best?
- What is dry strokes paintings
- What are the characteristics of hand-painted oil paintings?
- What is Hanging Oil Painting in the Living Room
- Van Gogh Museum
- Thinking of Oil Painting Art
- The value of oil painting
- The thinking of painting and art
- The Reasons For Oil Painting Damage
- Oil paintings, pays an important role in your house