Van Gogh Museum
Van Gogh Museum has the world's largest collection of Van Gogh
paintings, with the most precious paintings of Van Gogh's golden period,
including the “Flocks” and
The Van Gogh Museum, located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, was built in 1973 and is a collection of works by the Dutch painter Van Gogh and his contemporaries.
The museum also houses works by Japanese ukiyo-e and other painters from Van Gogh and his brother Theo's collection. For those who suffer from spirit and money like Van Gogh, seeing Van Gogh is like finding a friend.
The Van Gogh Museum not only enjoys a reputation in Amsterdam, but is also one of the most popular museums in the Netherlands. There are so many people who are famous for worshiping and seeing the artworks created by the spirited artists. People begin to think silently.
The Van Gogh Museum in the summer is surrounded by 125,000 sunflowers. What's more, you can bring your favorite sunflowers home according to your style. This is really attractive.
The museum is open from 9 am to 7 pm Sunday to Thursday, 9 am to 9 pm on Friday and 9 am to 6 pm on Saturday. Adult tickets cost 17 Euros, free for children under 17; enjoy a 10% discount on Holland Pass. If you are a loyal powder of Van Gogh, come on.
Same In Category
- Why are Oil Paintings to be Painted on Cloth
- Which Subjects Are Best?
- What is dry strokes paintings
- What are the characteristics of hand-painted oil paintings?
- What is Hanging Oil Painting in the Living Room
- Thinking of Oil Painting Art
- The value of oil painting
- The thinking of painting and art
- The Reasons For Oil Painting Damage
- Oil paintings, pays an important role in your house